Heritage Academy is the best education option for your son or daughter.
Why Heritage Academy?
- The preservation of America’s history and heritage is becoming obsolete in education.
- There is a definite need for a school which emphasizes and teaches strong moral character and civic responsibility.
- A number of people share a common vision, similar goals, and like-minded values for the education of children in this area.
- There is not a Christian school within 30 minutes in any direction.
- Heritage is a non-sectarian school which focuses on academics, integrating truth into all disciplines while allowing parents to teach the doctrine of their choice to their children.
- Parents have expressed a desire for this option in our community.
The Heritage Academy Distinction
Students thrive with a love of learning while developing a strong, Christian character. Heritage Academy is different with a focus on:
- A strong Christian environment
- Character development
- A traditional curriculum
- Strong community support. Parents are the primary educators. Extensive parental involvement in the school
- Small classes with a 7:1 student/teacher ratio
- God’s truth integrated in all disciplines
- The teacher is the “living curriculum” and should be a Christ-like model for students in speech, conduct, relationships, work habits, and devotion to God.
- Service to others will be modeled and encouraged.
- Respect for authority, good citizenship, and patriotism are values Heritage strives to instill in students.